Get ready for the 1st MobileMonday China 'Smart Retail' Start-up Challenge, one of the premier events in China to showcase how unique and innovative your startup is in the hot field of 'Smart Retail solutions'! Become one of only 10 startups that will be given the opportunity to present in front of a jury of VCs, Angel Investors, Tech Incubators and successful Mobile Entrepreneurs.
The Smart Retail Startup Challenge is endorsed by C-star, China’s No. 1 platform for smart retail solutions (http://www.c-star-expo.com/en/), and THE GRID, the networking hub where tech universe connects with physical platforms (www.wearethegrid.net).
The Winner and runners-ups in each category will move onto the final round on April 26th at C-Star 2019 the largest retail industry trade fair in China, in front of a panel of VCs and Tech executives, and gain international exposure, PR and opportunities to network. The winner will also get free coaching from MobileMonday founders' team in Europe and Asia in area of his or her choosing.
Startup Applications are now CLOSED!!
For reference only, the criteria to compete are:
- Mobile internet startup, preferably mobile-centric at inception
- More than 6-months old (or 3 months with an MVP is available), but < 2 years
- Not yet VC-funded; seed and angel investment under $1M USD is fine
- Have a product on iOS, Android or other mobile platform that can be demonstrated during the competition (or, if a commercial product or demo is not yet available, a video demo of the product on a mobile emulator)
- Provide slides in English using the following template downloadable HERE
- Present in Chinese or English; 5 minutes + Q & A,
As the networking hub founded in 2017 by Messe Düsseldorf in China, THE GRID is aiming at connecting the digital platform such as maker spaces, startups, co-working operators, incubators, accelerators with the physical exhibitions. THE GRID organizes lounges, meet-ups, pitches and conferences where both the digital sphere and representatives of industry segments can mingle, network and share expertise to unleash the power of both worlds for a prosperous future of China. www.wearethegrid.net
C-Star, China’s No. 1 platform for smart retail solutions, will be held in Shanghai from 25th to 27th of April 2019. http://www.c-star-expo.com/en/