A Joint event organized by MobileMonday Shanghai & Beijing. With the support of GSMA Ltd, the organizer of Mobile Asia Expo (June 20-22) in Shanghai
Monday 18thJune, 7-10pm, Kathleen’s 5 restaurant and Bar
Congratulations to the 3 winners of the competition:
- Winner: Starry Media (Shanghai) www.starrymedia.com
O2O e-commerce solution focusing on creating transactions for merchants
- Runner-up(and winner of audience vote): Walkin (Shanghai) www.walkin.com.cn
O2O mobile platform for generating foot-traffic in fashion, cosmetics and life-style brands in China
- Runner-up: MNE Creations (Shanghai) www.mnecreations.com
mobile educational games
These 3 companies have won a Gold Pass (value: $2,000) for the Mobile Asia Expo Conference taking place in shanghai 20-22 June.
Along with them, 7 other companies have been selected to present at the Innovation Labs at Mobile Asia Expo on Thursday morning. Congratulations to them too. These 7 other companies are:
- Training Beam(Guangzhou) mobile education and language learning apps
- Mobile Measure(Shanghai) Mobile Market Research Agency
- Wodache (Beijing) Carpooling and social network app
- Pixel Fairy Digital (Shanghai) restaurant booking app called“easy queue”
- Favspot (Hong Kong) LBS – consumer centric venue and restaurant review app
- Piove (Shanghai) Augmented Reality app agency
- iQin (Shanghai) mobile gaming company (Kung Fu Box app)
thank you again to all participants (15 of them) and to our judges, Allen Zhu (GSR Ventures), Robin Laylin (GSMA), Todd Embley (Chinaccelerator) and Haila Wang (Orange R&D China)
Download candidates presentation HERE:
MobileMonday Shanghai and Beijing Chapters are teaming up for a one-of-a-kind mobile startup competition. How unique? Well, a jury of VCs, Angel Investors, Tech Incubators and successful mobile entrepreneurs will help us select through 30 mobile startups presenting at MobileMonday China Mobile Startup Competition. Also, in a typical Mobilemonday manner, audiences will be able to vote for their favorite startup. The selected few will have the unique opportunity to showcase their technology at The Innovation Labs @ Mobile Asia Expo on June 21st morning, and gain world visibility and PR.
To qualify for the competition, you must:- Be a mobile internet startup, preferably mobile centric at inception
- Be at least 6-month old, but younger than two years.
Not be VC funded yet. Angel investment is fine (but lower than US$ 1 Mil)
- Be able to demonstrate a product on iOS or Android (or other platforms) during the competition (if a commercial product or demo is not available, at the very least you should have a video demo of the product on a phone simulator)
- Be able to write slides in English
- 尚未获得VC 资助、尚未获得高于1百万美金的天使投资
Please send product demo (preferably a video) and company presentation (ppt) at both addresses 请将产品演示（最好有一段视频）和公司介绍（PPT）发送到这两个地址: firstname.lastname@example.org + email@example.com
Candidates please use this template for your presentation 参赛者请用以上模板来完成幻灯片: MobileMonday China application template Please do not exceed 20 slides.Submission limit date is June 15th. 幻灯片长度请不超过20页PPT，提交最后期限6月15日
19:00: Doors Open, networking around a drink and finger foods.
19:45: Joint Opening by MobileMonday Shanghai and Beijing Chapter heads
19:50: a word from GSMA Ltd and Mobile Asia Expo organizers
20:00: Startup pitches, Q&A, Jury vote and Audience vote
21:15: end of competition, announcement of the selected startups.
21:15 – 22:00: more networking, drinks and food
Last edited by bruno about over 4 years ago