The rapid proliferation of mobile technology has created a turning point. Mobile has completely changed how we communicate, interact, learn and are entertained. The GSMA Mobile Asia Expo will bring together the people and ideas which will amplify the impact of this new phase in history.
MobileMonday Shanghai is pleased to provide you with a FREE 1-Day Expo Visitor Pass to Mobile Asia Expo, held 20-22 June 2012 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC). We hope you can join us! Code CNBC5452
The GSMA is evolving and expanding its successful Mobile Asia Congress event to fully address the many facets of the rapidly growing and globally important Asian mobile market.
Introducing the GSMA Mobile Asia Expo, which will take place 20-22 June 2012 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in Shanghai, China.
Mobile Asia Expo 2012 will include:
- A world-class Expo, showcasing cutting-edge technology, products, devices and apps to mobile professionals and mobile-passionate consumers
- A thought-leadership Conference for senior mobile professionals, featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions and world-class networking
- App Planet, where app developers can learn and expand their knowledge of the popular mobile app marketplace
- A unique Deal Hub platform to connect qualified buyers and world class solution providers face-to-face to do business
With approximately 20,000 expected attendees, Mobile Asia Expo will feature something for everyone. Expected attendees include:
- B2B Industry Professionals looking for outstanding networking opportunities with senior industry leaders and discussing emerging industry trends
- Mobile Consumers interested in the latest in mobile technology and devices
- Retail Buyers seeking new products and glimpsing the future of mobile
- App Developers interested in learning the newest developments from the largest platforms
Last edited by bruno about over 4 years ago