Attend the Global Mobile Internet Conference 2011 in Beijing, April 27th- 28th
“New Challenges, New Opportunities, New Leaders”
Largest mobile internet event in Asia, last year, 800+ attendees, 40% internationals, 50% executives
MoMo Shanghai Members Get a 20% Discount !
Register now with the code: GMIC-MMSH
Contact: Duncan Leung, firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed Speakers for GMIC 2011:
- Pony Ma, CEO of Tencent (The 3rd largest internet company in the world, in terms of market cap)
- Takeshi Natsuno, Inventor of i-mode
- LEI Jun, Angel Investor (An internet hero in China. Founder of Amazon China, and creator of the “iPhone” of China)
- Joe Chen, CEO of Renren.com (China’s “Facebook” set to IPO)
- Charles Chao, CEO of Sina (China’s #1 portal + “Twitter” with +50 million subscribers)
- Yoshikazu Tanaka, CEO of Gree (The youngest billionaire in Asia with a leading mobile SNS)
- Lars Boilesen,CEO of Opera
- John Liu, Global VP of Google
- Peter Vesterbacka, Mighty Eagle at Rovio Mobile
- Bill Huang, GM of China Mobile Research Institute
- James Gwertzman, VP of PopCap Games, APAC
Are You a Startup? Application Submission Deadline: March 11, 2011. Enter the G-Startup Competition and go head-to-head with the most innovative startups in mobile Internet from around the world. 12 pre-selected startups will be pre-selected to attend GMIC with 3 free Conference passes, and an exhibition booth to show off your product!
Seed and early-stage startups are welcome to apply, but must to have a working prototype or demo by April 20th.
Register Now and get a 35% Discount as a momo shanghai member using discount code: GMIC-MMSH
Last edited by bruno about over 6 years ago